Ms. Warren has over two decades of experience in the field of communications and trends analysis. She has worked in the areas of finance, global economics, energy, and sustainability as it relates to capital, energy, and resources.
Jennifer served as CEO of Dallas Committee on Foreign Relations from late 2010 to spring 2013. In addition to updating the brand of DCFR through various communications channels and product development initiatives, she produced 20-25 globally-focused, high-level speaker events annually. Topics covered pressing issues in global affairs such as energy and water security, U.S.-Afghanistan relations, Eurozone crisis, and Middle East challenges, to name a few.
Ms. Warren is published in various academic, policy and business publications such as Far Eastern Economic Review, Economist Intelligence Unit’s Executive Briefing, Journal of Structured Finance, Lloyd's List, D CEO and many others. She has been interviewed for numerous radio broadcasts and news stories, moderated panels, and presented her work at various conferences. In August 2010, she was asked to present her work in infrastructure development for the U.S. Department of State to Iraqi municipal and provincial leaders.
In 1989, Ms. Warren graduated from the London School of Economics (LSE) with an M.Sc. in European Studies (emphasis economics). She graduated with honors from the University of Denver with a double major in Finance and Marketing. While in London, after the LSE, she studied fine art and architecture with Sotheby's. She also studied Russian for four years throughout her university days. Jennifer is a Fellow for the Next Generation Project at Columbia University.
Presentations have included:
• Energy & Investing: "Investor in the Family" Podcast Interview, March 2016
• U.S. Shale Oil Trends & Implications: Dallas Committee on Foreign Relations, February 26, 2014
• Infrastructure Development Paths: Visiting Iraqi provincial and municipal leaders arranged by the State Department, August 2010
• Global Gas & Energy Security: Panel moderation for DCFR, April & June 2011
• Retirement Security: Keynote presentation, “Charting Retirement Security in an Era of Uncertainty,” conference for global pension funds, 2009